Saturday, May 9, 2009

End of an Era!

I want to address http://www.penguinandfish.blogspot.com/. They added my illustrations under April 28th. I didn't even know about it until today since my Flickr account has been sort of a mess to figure out. I think what I like most about Penguin and Fish is that everything is really fresh and creative. Also, adorable. Cools!

In completely different news:
The OCAD Grad Show is coming to an end; it ends tomorrow at 6pm, last day to see everything from 08/09!!! The work is really strong, but in particular, the Illustration section. We did amazing!!! If you can't make it to the show, check out the OCAD Illustration Website to see all of our stuff. I helped create it! Oh yes I did.
I am almost officially done with OCAD! Sad and happy times.

No comments: